Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Little Coward.

"What Should I Say?"
The most commonly used words among friends. With new and old boys, friendship problems, and fights with others, sometimes you just don't know what to say. I've been there, heck I am there! I rely on my friend's insight for pretty much everything. I never know the right words to say at the right time. Unless I take days to think about it.

Before you talk to somebody about an important topic, do you go over how the conversation will go? I do. And when it doesn't go the way I planned it to go I freak. Then I am texting my best friends trying to get a good answer to come out of all the replies. I hate that I depend on my friends and that half of the words that come out over text are not mine. I guess I just get too scared to say what I'm really feeling. A little coward is what I am.

Sometimes I wish life came with a manual to tell me what to say when I need it. Luckily, there is a book called the bible. And it tells me to depend on Christ, trust him, and he will make it the way it should be. So, I've decided to let God take control of these situations and the rest of my life. I don't know what to do, so I'm looking to you Lord. That is my prayer right now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment